Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3 2012 (3DS software showcase)
Less than a month to go for the next E3, time to kick this thread off. Most importantly, dates and times of conferences (Pacific/Eastern):

June 4th
Microsoft - 9:30AM/12:30PM
EA - 1PM/4PM
Ubisoft - 3PM/6PM
Sony - 6PM/9PM

June 5th
Nintendo - 9AM/12PM

Where to Stream
Gamespot
IGN
Gametrailers

Spike TV will be doing exclusive 360 coverage (again), G4 will be covering everything after that starting around the EA conference.
Microsoft is going to be streaming their conference straight to the 360 this year, so no need to watch SpikeTV or G4.
[Image: MedaForce.png]
Slight update to the schedule regarding Nintendo:

Quote:Software Showcase
Wednesday, June 6 @ 6 p.m. PDT (9PM Eastern)

Developer discussion with Wii U hardware producer Katsuya Eguchi
Tuesday, June 5 @ 11:30 p.m. PDT (2:30AM Eastern)

Nintendo is streaming from their E3 site again, and it sounds like SpikeTV has exclusive coverage of Nintendo's events (along with MS's), further making G4 irrelevant for E3. This Software Showcase presentation is new...they must be serious about the amount of support coming to their platforms if they're doing a separate showing just to highlight it. Either way, I like the way this sounds.

Not sure why the Wii U discussion is so late at night.

-----------------

Also, sounds like we got our first (leaked) reveal of E3 - Castlevania: Mirror of Fate. Only news so far is that it's for 3DS, done by MercurySteam (so same universe as Lords of Shadow), and it's 2D. A search into the web domain proves that Konami is holding it, and a couple of "insiders" have come out to confirm the game's existence, which is why I didn't throw this in the rumor thread. Konami's E3 preshow goes online June 1st so we'll see then.
Mirror of Fate is real.

[Image: castle.png]
GTTV is having their E3 show at 10 and Konami's show is at 10:30, which is 1AM and 1:30 respectively by Eastern times.

Also, it begins. The signs are going up.

[Image: iMZO7Pc0xrrtb.jpg]

[Image: ixQesgw2jktni.jpg]

[Image: jGCddnKT744qd.jpg]
Konami pre-show is up, it's prerecorded. I'm watching it now.
E3 Trailer for the new Tomb Raider
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/05/31/tom...er-e3-2012

I was disappointed about the delay, but based on this trailer I'm more then happy to give them the extra time to make it perfect. Can't wait for 2013 so I can get my hands on this.
E3 News thats hitting early:

> EA finally confirms Dead Space 3, will debut at E3

> New Gears of War game. (GameInformer is doing a big announcement on it in next issue)
[Image: gearsofwar4530.jpg]

> Star Wars 1313 officially announced, about Level 1313 on Coruscant
[QUOTE]After being leaked earlier this evening, Star Wars 1313 has been officially revealed by Lucasarts. A teaser image for the game reveals what looks like an original trilogy-era shuttle, which may mean the game could take place
Konami show was weak. News basically:

- Konami has a new development studio making casual games.
- PES.
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is an early 2013 game. Still looks good.
- Zone of Enders: HD Collection will have a MGR demo.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 coming in 2013. Trailer said nothing about Wii U.
- Castlevania: Mirror of Fate got a tiny blurb, said wait for June 5th, so I'm assuming it will be at Nintendo's conference.

Contra is MIA. There was nothing surprising in there. They did say they were making more announcements throughout E3 though...
[Image: 29E6K.jpg]

They're here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAXEast - 2012 Cap 5 3,624 04-15-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: ClaudeLv250