Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up guys?
Just stopping by for a bit of nostalgia. I kinda gave up message boards awhile back, it's hard to find time to post any more. Curious how everyone is doing though.

Who all is still coming here?
Long time no see. There is still a handful of us here thou we all tend to just post once or twice a week.
Life has seem to have made spending hours talking on message boards a thing of the past. Between work, building games and spending time with the wife I barely have time to play games let alone talk about them. But I try Smile

Whats new with you?
[Image: MedaForce.png]
Found a girlfriend, moved to Maryland and into an apartment with her, met a bunch of internet friends, and started working at a little company called Bethesda Softworks. It's been a busy few years, lol.
Bethesda, Wow!
Congrats on everything. Smile
Great to hear you are doing well.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Jack Handey
Red! How's it going?

Feel free to friend me on facebook guys. My profile is http://www.facebook.com/mjfarkas

Seems like the best way to keep in contact nowadays. I really miss this place, it's a shame people don't post much anymore. I think message boards in general have taken a major hit the past few years.
I've noticed that a lot of the boards I goto have become a lot less active, even IGN isn't as busy as it was back in the days. With the ability to post comments right on news articles and Facebook, boards have really become a thing of the past... real shame too. It's a lot harder to have a long conversation on a comment thread. :/
I still say fuck facebook.
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Things are going great with me. I have been very busy the last year or so and I'm about to lose a lot more of what little free time I have left (ring shopping). I miss all the old regulars and I feel bad that I'm part of the problem by rarely posting. I agree with Cap, I think things like Reddit and Facebook have killed old-style boards. I feel the internet is worse for that.

I've been trying to ween myself off the Facebook but if you get a friend request from Joe in Saskatchewan that will be me.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Jack Handey