Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3 2013 thread (MEGAMAN IN SMASH)
It's almost that time of the year again. Will keep updating this post with all the conference times and some links.

June 10th
Microsoft - 9:30AM/12:30PM
EA - 1/4PM
Ubisoft - 3/6PM
Sony - 6/9PM

June 11th
Nintendo E3 Direct - 7AM (PDT), 10AM (EDT), 3PM (BST) (NA - EU - JP)

Other Stuff
Konami Pre-E3 Show - June 6th
Square Enix Presents - SE doing a livestream broadcast of their booth during E3
Gametrailers Pre-E3 episode - June 7th
"The Future of Final Fantasy" - Media-only event at 12/3PM on the 11th.

GameTrailers E3 All Access schedule Wrote:GT E3 All access Programming Schedule

MONDAY, JUNE 10
On-Air and online via SPIKE TV, GAMETRAILERS.COM, GT iOS app, GT Xbox Live app

• Noon ET/9:00am PT – ALL-ACCESS Microsoft PRE-SHOW
• 12:30 ET/9:30am PT – XBOX: A New Generation of Games Revealed Press Conference
• 2pm ET/11am PT – ALL ACCESS COVERAGE (Exclusive demos, interviews, debuts, and more)
• 4pm ET/1pm PT – EA Press Conference
• 5pm ET/2pm PT – ALL ACCESS COVERAGE (Exclusive demos, interviews, debuts, and more)

Online via GAMETRAILERS.COM, GT iOS app, GT Xbox Live app

• 5:30pm ET/2:30pm PT – ALL ACCESS COVERAGE (Exclusive demos, interviews, debuts, and more)
• 6pm ET/3pm PST – Ubisoft Press Conference
• 7:15pm ET/4:15pm PT – ALL ACCESS COVERAGE (Exclusive demos, interviews, debuts, and more)
• 9pm ET/6pm PT – Sony Press Conference

TUESDAY, JUNE 11
Online via GAMETRAILERS.COM, GT iOS app, GT Xbox Live app

• Noon ET/9:00am PT – ALL ACCESS COVERAGE (Exclusive demos, interviews, debuts, and more)
• 1pm ET/10am PT – Nintendo Hour
• 2pm ET/11am PT – ALL ACCESS COVERAGE (Exclusive demos, interviews, debuts, and more)
[Image: BKzbFgiCcAAjz_h.jpg:large]

[Image: 50b3efeccc8c11e28a8922000a1faffc_7.jpg]

[Image: 114b6742ce4711e2899a22000a9f4dc8_7.jpg]

It's coming.
MS conference starts in like 15 minutes. Rare just announced Kinect Sports Rivals on Spike TV...I hope this isn't the legacy announcement hinted at earlier.
Xbox One launching in November for $499/
Let's be fair. It was a damn good conference. They showed a ton of genre variety, with many exclusives. They showed some interesting concepts like Project Spark and Max and the Curse of Brotherhood. Everything they did show looked pretty fantastic, and they had some classic series revived, some sequels, and some new franchises. Best and most surprisingly of all, very little Kinect stuff.

All of that doesn't mean shit since I'm not getting a One, but this was probably the best conference MS has ever had. A shame that the console is such a dealbreaker. I would like to try some of those exclusives.
--If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out? --

--You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.--
EA conference is over.

They did their best to pretend Wii U didn't exist. Everything revolved around PS4 and Xbone. I'm not sure who asked for a Plants vs. Zombies TPS but it didn't look bad. NBA Live 14 being exclusive to the new consoles seems like a gamble considering that they couldn't get it right on the current gen, and no one knows what the situation is going to be like in the spring. Dragon Age 3 and Mirror's Edge 2 trailers were teases.
Ubi conference is done.

Rabbids getting a TV show on Nickelodeon. All new announcements revolved around PS4 and Xbone. The Crew is a racing game, (Tom Clancy's) The Division is an MMO TPS RPG and was definitely the highlight of conference.

No Beyond Good & Evil 2, no Prince of Persia.

(also no Rainbow Six: Patriots)
[Image: 9011341335_81da6cf424_o_33244_640screen.jpg]

Sony demolished Microsoft with this conference. No DRM, $399, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III...who needs an Xbone?

But it's pretty obvious that the Vita is on its deathbed. Not a single worthwhile announcement for it. Crazy how they can wrangle support from Square, Capcom, Namco and all the western developers regardless of the performance of their consoles but they can't get anyone but a couple of indies to touch their handheld.
If it wasn't for Square Sony's conference would have tanked. I still have zero interest in the PS4 and while the Xbox One has a pretty killer line up they had a Great press event, tons of games I want, but that $499 price is preventing me from getting one day one, I'll be waiting till it hits $350 (maybe $399) I'm expecting a price drop or a second version of the Xbox One to hit very early, $499 is just way to much. Did MS learn nothing from Sony.

Points for Sony on No DRM and $399, but now PS+ is required for Online play (just like Xbox) on the PS4 and the exclusives are pretty lack-lust, the only games I found interesting were multi-console. Also anyone else surprised by the PS4's look, it actually makes the Xbox One look better.

Also Let me point out that Final Fantasy XV & Kingdom Hearts III were NOT announced as Exclusives. The only Square game that got the Exclusive tag was Final Fantasy XIV. I'm expecting the announcement of Final Fantasy XV & Kingdom Hearts III being multi-console hitting tomorrow. From my understanding the only reason XIV is not on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One is because of MS being anal on having all servers be run by them, this was the same issue that prevented FFXI from being on the Original Xbox and the only reason XI did show up on the 360 is because MS and Square finally came to a agreement for MS to run the servers.

Also with how long FFXV is taking I'm expecting KH3 to show up around the end of the PS4/XO's life or maybe after the new StarWars Trilogy has been released to DVD & Blu-Ray. :p

Excited to see Mirror's Edge, sad to hear it's a reboot thou. Pissed off we saw nothing for Beyond Good & Evil 2 even after the tease on Ubi's facebook page.
[Image: MedaForce.png]
Cap, Mirror's Edge 2 is definitely a sequel, not a reboot and it's coming to both consoles and PC.

Also, you're an absolute crazy person to think that MS's conference was anywhere fucking close to Sony's. This is the biggest blowout I have ever. In my life. Witnessed. It's not even a goddamn contest. I'm not going to run down the list because I don't want to start a count/counterpoint argument. But you are a madman.
--If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out? --

--You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.--

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Switch info and rumor thread ClaudeLv250 9 4,200 10-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Cap
  E3 2015 thread (June 16th-18th) ClaudeLv250 10 5,254 06-16-2015, 02:13 AM
  E3 2014 thread (Everything was 2015) ClaudeLv250 11 5,885 06-23-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: ClaudeLv250
  The Rumor Thread ClaudeLv250 29 15,017 02-07-2014, 12:42 AM
  Super Smash Bros u & Super Smash Bros 3DS Info Cap 3 3,660 07-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Ave
  Super Smash Bros. 3D / U ClaudeLv250 6 4,018 07-12-2012, 02:49 PM
  Super Sony Smash Bros AKA 'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale' Announced Cap 3 2,586 05-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Squalliolio
  Is official Capcom now hates Megaman Kirby_Z 3 2,973 03-12-2012, 11:00 AM